The consortium is composed by 9 complementary partners:
- Sagem, coordinator, provides its products and know-how in optronics, as well as anti-boarding equipment.
- ECA -Robotics, a company specializing in the design and development of automated systems dedicated to the protection of goods property and persons, brings its expertise in system architecture with the introduction of low-cost solutions, supervision and integration of vessel.
- V.Navy, now SeaOwl, ship owner specializes in maritime service for the army, and industrials on the defense sector brings the ship "VN Partisan" as AUTOPROTECTION demonstrator, as well as expertise in the field of maritime security.
- Bureau Veritas, a company specializing in the regulation and certification, brings its expertise to certify and standardize the AUTOPROTECTION KIT.
- AMEFO , a company specializing in the design, prototyping, development and production of armoured platforms and protection solutions against ballistic attacks, chemical energy weapons and explosive devices, brings its skills to the crew and vessel protection and contributes to the anti -theft function on the ship.
- Thales Air Systems, subsidiary of Thales Company whose mission is to provide systems and equipment ensuring the air space and maritime security, brings its expertise in radar which covers the knowledge of the electromagnetic environment: propagation, atmospheric clutter and surface ships electromagnetic signature and radar signal processing: detection of useful items and elimination of false alarm.
- LACROIX, specializing in the areas of protection and safety for the Defence, Policing and Civil Security, brings its expertise to the anti-thefts and anti-progression pirates if they can board.
- ENSM, training school for future Captains of vessels, brings its expertise in the maritime world and participates in the definition and use of the system.