Detection and classification of small marine targets
The main sensor is a FMCW radar specifically designed to detect small marine targets at ranges up to 4 nautical miles. A detailed analysis of the radar echo allows to classify it. A degree of dangerousness is deducted using additional information collection.
It should be noticed that the system is capable of taking into account external data supplied by internal and external communications means, navigation radars, AIS systems and infrared sensors.
Formalization and modelling of graded responses
The level of elaboration of a chain of response saw - notice of the revealed intervention, taking into account the progressive enrichment of the knowledge and the nature of the object detected by the attributes of characterization of this one. The process of acquisition of the knowledge used allows the release at the appropriate moment of increased answers taking into account the context of the crisis: current safety regulation on the platform, the environment geopolitics, legal aspects...
- Consideration of the progressive enrichment of the knowledge and the nature of the object by attributes of characterization;
- Consideration of the constraints statutory and legal;
- Plans of reaction gradual and reversible by coupling inference bayésienne and reasoning RBC.
Persons and Installations Protection
The level of management of the outfit of the means of reaction either internal in the offshore platform (putting in a safe place), or externs to riposte to the threat (order, intimidation, activation of not lethal means) and to broadcast the alert towards the local authorities.
- Specification of warning procedures and putting in a safe place;
- Selective planning of the implementation of the means of reaction according to the nature of the intervention;
- Operation in offshore environment of means of reactions of the system MWPS.